Travel to Vienna in times of COVID / Corona Virus
Times are tough for those of us who love to travel, see and meet people from abroad and it seems like this spring is a neverending story. Luckily in “Felix Austria” the handling of the crisis has led to a situation where safely traveling seems possible rather sooner than later.
Our Hygiene measures:
Entry requirements to Austria
• passengers who are citizens or (habitual) residents of one of these countries AND who are arriving from one of these countries AND who have only been to these countries or in Austria within the last 14 days are free to enter Austria (no molecular-biological SARS-CoV-2-test, no quarantine): Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Vatican;
• third-country nationals arriving from out of Schengen area are not allowed to enter
• remaining passengers are required to provide a health certificate 1, 2 not older than 4 days which confirms that a negative molecular biological SARS-CoV-2- test is given or are required to start a 14-days quarantine;
• flights from Belarus, Islamic Republic Iran, Italy – Region Lombardy, Peoples Republic of China, Portugal, Russian Federation, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom are prohibited.
- this version is applicable till 30.06.2020, further developments to be observed.
Where do I have to wear a mask/face covering in Austria?
• Public transport and taxis
• Services where keeping a minimum distance is not possible